REST APIs enable information systems to exchange data in a standardized, automated and encrypted manner. Ubiqus now offers two REST APIs (one of which is a machine translation API) available to our customers. Better still, we can integrate our features into market-leading software so that our customers can take advantage not only of our real-time automatic translation but also our automatic transcription (speech to text) capabilities.
Find out how to integrate Ubiqus solutions into your digital transformation:
- Automatic website translation, on the fly
- High-volume data sharing, safely and automatically
- Effortless reintegration of translated content
- Automatic video transcription
Ubiqus has developed two REST APIs
Ubiqus Automatic Translation
Our automatic translation API (NMT API) translates word segments on the fly and in real time.
With this API, our neural translation engines are now available to clients, who can use them to translate short segments in real time. This makes it the perfect choice for:
- E-commerce sites wishing to automatically translate their product fact sheets
- Chat-bot developers interested in branching out into new markets
Ubiqus Order Management
Our order management API can be used either to process entire files (as opposed to segments) in automatic translation or automatic transcription mode, or to deliver a service via one of our professionals.
This API can be used to place orders for translations as well as transcriptions (speech to text). What’s more, for each service, it offers users the choice between a machine-run service, or one carried out by a qualified professional.
- Interfacing with Ubiqus if your CMS does not display an API or if your site has been augmented with multiple specific upgrades
- Translating web pages in high volumes and on a regular basis
- Requesting transcriptions of your audio or video recordings
- Making one of the leading players on the market and in neural translation part of your application
For more information about our translation interfaces, contact us and check the following documentation about our APIs:
Incorporating a web page translation service into your multilingual CMS
How can you automate interactions on web pages you wish to have translated?
Some content management systems (commonly referred to as CMS) offer to manage all your site’s language versions, as the default option. This is a good thing!
In this case, Ubiqus will come and interface with the CMS. We have recently completed connections with Hubspot, WPML and AEM. We took advantage of the API (programming interface) or development kit (SDK) provided by the software publishers to make our website translation service available to our clients.
Plug your CMS’ back-office into Ubiqus translation
This means that, if your site uses Hubspot, for instance, all you need is for an experienced user to retrieve the unique identification API key to your site (available in the back office) and address it to us. We will then define a collaborative process to identify the URLs that need to be translated and tell you how to prepare the target pages so that the translated content can be easily incorporated.
The benefits of direct login to the CMS
Using the connector developed by Ubiqus (with Hubspot, for instance), a webmaster can:
- Automate data exchanges => content selection is facilitated
- Secure exchanges => all API logins are encrypted
- Effortlessly reintegrate translated content
Ubiqus translation & transcription is available in business software, such as Relativity
Can business software be interfaced with a Ubiqus API?
Many specialized software suites can also handle everyday business tasks in users’ operations. One good example is the legal e-discovery activity carried out at certain law firms. Using specialized software, like Relativity, professionals can process very large quantities of documents, in a controlled and secured environment. The rigorous analysis carried out guarantees them that the courts will be presented only with the materials worthy of being taken into consideration.
The good news is: Ubiqus API is already integrated in Relativity thanks to our Ubiqus for Relativity plug-in!
Plug Ubiqus services into Relativity back-office
Whether a Relativity user wants to translate automatically documents in foreign languages or transcribe recordings or videos in English, French and other languages, Ubiqus for Relativity has the answer!
Activate the Ubiqus plug-in (compatible with 9.7+ and RelativityOne) into the Relativity software, and select and order the type of service needed (translation or transcription).
The benefits of direct connection to Relativity
Thanks to the Ubiqus plug-in available in Relativity, users can:
- Initiate all their translation or transcription tasks without ever leaving their secure environment
- Use our state of the art neural machine translation, including our multilingual engine for source texts in multiple languages
- Have audio and video files transcribed automatically and benefit from our improved player
For more information about our Ubiqus for Relativity plug-in, contact us and view our presentation on the publisher’s App Hub: