Professional Summaries & Reports
Expert Note-Taking & Summary Writing Services for Meetings & Events
The innovator of providing professional reporting and summary services in a wide spectrum of fields, Ubiqus offers five different levels of professional reports and summaries. We work from all audio and video formats and/or send a qualified writer to attend your event for on-site note-taking and improved document quality.
- Our Abridged Transcript provides a clean version of a verbatim transcript, eliminating all unnecessary utterances that are common in speech.
- The Exhaustive Report excludes anything that is not acceptable in standard written English.
- Whatever may be justified in an oral presentation, but is superfluous in text, is omitted from our Revised Report for a more efficient expression of the concepts presented in your audio.
- Our Standard Summary documents include only primary information, eliminating any secondary or tertiary information from your presentation.
- The Executive Summary contains only the information at the heart of the speaker’s message, producing a streamlined minutes-type document.
Click below for examples of each of the aforementioned summaries and reports.
- Examples of Our Summaries & Reports
Abridged Transcript Example: 108 words
Taking up a question asked earlier about our CAPEX program, we just re-prioritized it and took $300 million out of $2.2 billion. We have taken some action in respect to 1999, as my statement and the directors’ report make quite clear. We have brought the expenditure back from the year 2000 onwards to a more normal level of about $400 million. That is just being prudent and sensible. If we see that conditions are better next year, and we believe they will be because indicators are good, there are many places where we could walk on site tomorrow because we own the properties that we want to develop.
Exhaustive Report Example: 90 words
We have re-prioritized our CAPEX program to take $300 million out of its budget of $2.2 billion as of 1999. Our statements have made it quite clear that we have brought the expenditure back from 2000 onwards to a more normal level of about $400 million per year, which is just being prudent and sensible. If we see that conditions are better next year, and we believe they will be, there are many places where we could walk on site tomorrow because we own the properties we want to develop.
Revised Report Example: 52 words
In re-prioritizing the CAPEX program, we have reduced its budget of $2.2 billion by $300 million. From 2000 onwards, it will have prudently returned to a more normal level of $400 million annually. This will allow us to quickly develop sites that we already own if conditions are more favorable next year.
Standard Summary Example: 39 words
The $2.2 billion CAPEX program has been reduced by $300 million and will stabilize sensibly at $400 million annually from 2000. This will allow us to quickly develop sites that we already own if conditions are more favorable next year.
Executive Report Example: 29 words
The $2.2 billion CAPEX program is down by $300 million and will stabilize at $400 million annually from 2000, potentially allowing for rapid development of our sites next year.
Give one of our service representatives the details of your event and he/she will advise you on the most suitable document for your needs.
- Need a Professional Summary?