Why Choose Ubiqus for Your Legal Transcripts?
- Ubiqus understands the high level of professional standards your legal firm requires. In customer surveys, we continue to meet and exceed customer expectations on accuracy, timeliness and professionalism. We provide a certificate of accuracy with every legal transcript.
- As a court transcription company listed by the Unified Court System of New York, our quality is more than just good for business, it’s our livelihood. The Unified Court System conducts regular quality audits of transcription firms.
- Cross-platform compatibility. We work in Microsoft Word but can convert to .asc and .txt formats for use in the LiveNote and E-Transcript document management systems.
- Confidentiality. We have a standard, voluntary NDA that provides protection for our clients, and our clients’ clients. We protect your information.
- Ubiqus is large, and growing. In the US alone, we produced 16,325 legal transcription projects (1,200,000 pages of transcription) in 2012.
- We are experienced in handling large, high-pressure litigation- and arbitration-related projects.
- Secure and accountable: by dealing with a US corporation, you have peace of mind.
- Our password-secured FTP site allows you to transmit your work to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world.
- We commit to excellent service in the events and documents industries through the following four core strengths: professionalism, quality of service, transparency, and technology.
- We Never Fail to Deliver...