Ubiqus is a GSA Contractor for Transcription Services
Ubiqus has been awarded GSA schedule contract #GS03F064AA for transcription services.
While our GSA schedule speaks volumes to the quality of our transcription services, you can also be confident in our services from our history of working with federal agencies. For over 60 years, Ubiqus has provided quality transcription to the private and public sectors, including the following federal agencies:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Now, because of our GSA Contract, government buyers are assured the best rates for our unparalleled transcription services.
We provide a variety of technical capabilities to simplify the use of our services.
- We are able to work from all types of media including mini cassettes, standard tapes, disks, or digital video and audio files.
- We provide call-in dictation services to our government accounts at no cost.
- We maintain a secure, web-based client interface for file uploading, and monitoring of transcription projects.
Our experts have extensive experience providing transcription of depositions, investigative interviews, covert recordings, and court proceedings. We work in Microsoft Word but can convert to .asc and .txt formats for use in the LiveNote and E-Transcript document management systems.
We regularly manage large volumes, tight deadlines, sensitive material, and transcription in foreign languages. We have a separate GSA contract for our translation and foreign language services.
Confidentiality is a priority, therefore, we use only U.S.-based transcriptionists bound by non-disclosure agreements in the production of our transcripts.
Ask for an estimate for our transcription services. We will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
Authorized buyers have access to GSA Advantage, where all of our contract information, including our rates, can be found.