Spanish Translation Companies, Celer Soluciones & Traducciones Polígota, Acquired by Ubiqus

Through the July 2017 acquisitions of two boutique translation companies, Celer Soluciones and Traducciones Políglota, Ubiqus Group has extended its international presence and established permanent residency in Spain.

Founded in 1984, Celer Soluciones’ specialties are general, sworn, and specialized translation projects catered to the life sciences sector. Language interpretation is offered as an auxiliary service.

Traducciones Políglota has been meeting the translation needs of the Spanish and European markets since 1995. While its specialization is the legal sector, the company also serves clients in the financial, marketing, education, public, and engineering sectors, among others. In 2006, Ubiqus acquired a 40% stake in the company and recently bought the remaining 60%.

In an interview with industry publication, Slator, Ubiqus President, Vincent Nguyen, discusses the relationships across each division and the driving influencers behind the transactions. Slator covers the full story here.

For more information about Ubiqus’ Spanish presence, or to inquire about the new divisions, send us an email. Your comments are also welcome below! 

Celer-Soluciones-Ubiqus-Website

Visit Celer Soluciones – Click Here

Poliglota-Ubiqus-Website

Visit Traducciones Poliglota – Click Here

 

0 Likes
2468 Views

You might also like

Please leave a comment

Please enter your name. Please enter a valid email. Thanks for leaving a comment.