Minutes provide a written record of exchanges, structure ideas and give a report of decisions. Writing minutes or a summary of a meeting requires a real understanding of what is being said, as well as total concentration on the task of note-taking, which is rarely compatible with participating in the discussion. Also, to be effective, minutes and summaries must be circulated without delay after your event or meeting. So what if we were to do the writing for you? Outsource the writing of minutes and summaries and discover the services Ubiqus can offer:
- Minutes or a summary that can be used immediately
- A deadline to suit you
- A writer working on site or from recordings
Why choose Ubiqus for writing minutes or meeting summaries?
We work on site or from your recordings
Our writers are able to produce minutes and summaries, however your meeting is organised:
- The writer travels to the premises where the meeting is being held. They attend the entire meeting, make an outline draft (in particular to facilitate the attribution of comments to the correct speaker at the correct time), and then write up the document;
- The writer works from your recordings. Our writers produce the document you require whether you have made the recording with your own equipment or the equipment we provide you with (a professional recording device suitable for meetings).
Deadlines to suit your needs
At Ubiqus, we know that the delivery deadline for your document is a key factor in the organisation of your meeting. This is why we adapt to your needs by offering you several deadline options:
- Rapid turnaround: the document is delivered the day after your meeting or event, regardless of the service chosen
- Standard turnaround: the document is delivered to you a few days after the meeting, in accordance with a deadline agreed together
When do you need to have minutes taken or a summary written?
- The time you spend in meetings must not be time wasted: it is therefore important to be able to remember the content of discussions and capitalise on it in subsequent meetings
- The time invested in preparing an event (a seminar, congress, press conference, etc.) justifies converting the content into a written document so you can keep the event alive after the day, by circulating the minutes or summary to your attendees, to the press, or publishing it on your website
Find out more about who we are and what we do
We have a team of writers with an average of 9 years’ experience:
- Writers available throughout the UK
- Writers with degrees from top universities and who are full-time Ubiqus employees
- Neutrality, confidentiality and discretion of our employees working on site
Our writers are neutral and impartial
Actively listening throughout your meeting, Ubiqus writers nevertheless maintain complete discretion. They are neutral and impartial, both in their behaviour and in the writing of your document.
Documents in English, in French… or both!
Although we write mainly in English, our writers regularly carry out assignments in other languages, particularly French. Depending on what the client has requested, they write a document in French, in English, or a bilingual document. We can also take care of translating your document into other languages if necessary.
ISO 9001:2015 certification
With the satisfaction of our clients in mind, and constantly seeking to improve quality, we started the process to obtain ISO 9001:2015 certification for our services in 2017. Involving all the company’s departments, obtaining certification is a long-term process. It is granted exclusively to companies that demonstrate effective and documented service quality protocols applied to continuous improvement and customer communication.
The sectors we work in
We have supported clients working in specific fields for many years.
Shall we talk about your project?