All medical and scientific translations are subject to a very strict regulatory framework in all countries. Translations of medical documents must comply with this.
- Medical or scientific document translation
- Medical transcription
- Translation technologies for the medical and scientific sectors
Translation solutions for the medical sector
When translating a clinical study or scientific report, the translated texts must be accurate and convey the exact meaning of the original document. The vocabulary used in the medical sector is a language in its own right.
Medical document translation
Translation technologies for the medical sector
Medical and scientific translation specialists
Ubiqus works with translators with expertise in the scientific fields of medicine, chemistry, pharmaceuticals and food safety.
What types of scientific and medical documents do we translate?
We translate all types of documents used by medical professionals:
- Medical reports
- Training material for medical sales representatives (product pitches and visual aids)
- Clinical trial protocols (ICF, study protocols, study synopses)
- Medical journal articles
- Scientific reports
- Patient interviews
- Scientific brochures
- Pharmacological studies
- Toxicology reports
- Laboratory tests
- Hospital reports
- Thesis abstracts
Ubiqus provides medical transcripts for external and internal communication and publications.
What types of medical content can we transcribe?
Would you like to have the written transcription or the minutes of a meeting you attended, or of the voice files you recorded?
Our written transcription department has medical transcriptionists who can offer their services in person at your meetings, or who work from recordings:
- Voice-recorded medical reports
Technology for medical translation
Need a quick translation that’s still professional? Ubiqus has developed U-Translate: a secure online translation solution. Thanks to its specialised medical engine, you can benefit from Ubiqus’s linguistic expertise online, directly through our platform.
What are the advantages of a translation tool like U-Translate?
- Automatic online translation in a 100% secure environment
- A translation engine specifically created for the medical sector
- Scientific or medical documents edited and revised by a professional translator
A methodology that prioritises data security and confidentiality
Discover how our teams, our processes and our technology combine to offer you an excellent quality service in a secure environment.
Processes built on confidentiality
Because medical and scientific documents can contain sensitive information, data security and confidentiality are the cornerstones of all our processes, at all stages of the translation project workflow.
- We provide you with round-the-clock access to a personalised and secure extranet space.
- Our IT infrastructure meets the highest security standards.
- Our teams respect the absolute confidentiality of all projects.
A recognised commitment to quality
Trust, quality and information security are the pillars of the relationship that Ubiqus builds on a daily basis with its clients.
Our teams provide terminology glossaries and translation memories that are specific to your industry or company. These tools increase efficiency and ensure consistent translations from project to project.
Ubiqus also has internal procedures regarding service quality and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Neural Machine Translation (NMT)
Shall we talk about your project?