Project Manager – Translation
We are growing and looking to add to our amazing team, this is an immediate start opportunity. The Translations Division at Ubiqus Reporting, Inc. has an excellent, full-time Project Manager opportunity for candidates who have a strong desire to learn, as well as keen interest and experience in today’s localization industry.
Translation Project Managers are responsible for guiding translation and localization projects through a multi-step linguistic process to completion and delivery to clients. They have direct contact with our roster of linguistic, typesetting and technological resources, organizing every step of production to ensure that we provide our clients with the highest quality work, on time, every time. Translation Project Managers also have the opportunity to grow towards direct client relationship management for certain established accounts.
New York, NY
- Oversee concurrent translation and localization projects from post-sales launch to completion;
- Select and manage vendors for each step of the project from our pool of trusted and tested external resources;
- Provide timelines and detailed instructions to all people, internal and external, needed to complete each aspect of a given project;
- Communicate with clients on behalf of the company or vendors to help resolve linguistic questions or potential quality issues; and,
- Implement and monitor established procedures to maintain quality assurance standards.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in language or linguistics.
- Polished communication skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Written and oral fluency in at least one foreign language, including university-level academic coursework in that language. International work or study experience is a plus.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, with the capacity to think on your feet and work under pressure, as this is a deadline-oriented industry.
- Willingness to learn, process and internalize knowledge and apply it forward.
- Strong sense of cultural curiosity and responsibility to deliver a job well-done.
Be sure to select Project Manager – Translation as the desired role.
- Working for Ubiqus