Business Development Associate
Ubiqus’ Translation division is growing! We’re currently seeking a Business Development Associate with a strong desire to learn, become part of this rapidly-evolving industry, and take us to the next level. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for identifying prospective clients through various means and building new business through a strong sales approach.
New York, NY
- Grow the Translation division by sourcing new prospects in existing and untapped target verticals; develop customized proposals and estimates; negotiate and close deals, while ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Educate prospective and current clients about Ubiqus’ capabilities and competitive offerings/services.
- Establish and execute communication strategies for pipeline management, as well as closed clients. Strategies may include phone calls, emails, on-site visits, or marketing communications on a regular basis.
- Identify project scope, costs, and requirements for successful completion. This may entail initiating and responding to RFPs directly or contributing to proposals cross-departmentally.
- During the proposal process, work closely with colleagues across divisions to jointly define program parameters that meet client-level and organizational needs.
- Actively learn about each client’s industry, needs, and company culture to identify additional business opportunities.
- Liaise with production to ensure that all jobs are handled appropriately and with keen attention to detail, resulting in perfect deliverables.
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with timeliness, quality, and customer service.
Profile of the Candidate:
To qualify for this position, you should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a minimum 2 years of B2B selling experience, and results-focused cold calling experience in an inside sales environment.
Be sure to select “Business Development Associate” as the desired role.
- Working for Ubiqus