Account Manager (Inside Sales)
We are currently seeking to fill an inside sales position for our Downtown Manhattan office. We are looking for a talented full-time in-house sales rep, a self-starter looking to grow within our company.
- Maintain and develop relationships with current and future clients, under the supervision of sales department manager.
- Understand our clients’ needs and coordinate our clients’ projects with our production department.
- Field incoming customer calls.
- Maintain database with client orders and interactions.
- Follow-up contact with clients after job completion.
- Identify new leads.
- Create presentations, proposals and contracts.
- This position requires multitasking and a high volume of phone contact with clients in the sales process.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-5 years of B2B sales experience. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to blend into a high-energy work environment.
- Aggressive and highly motivated achiever with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
The position offered is a salaried role with medical, dental, vision, vacation, and a 401(k) with company match.
Be sure to select “Account Manager – Documents” as the desired position.
- About Ubiqus