Reply Plus V3 Keypad
The Reply® Plus V3 keypad and Ubiqus software package are the most powerful, reliable, and trusted technologies available today. The updated technology is now SMS text capable – users may send messages (up to 140 characters) to the presenter for Q&A sessions, creating ARS questions, and for personalized exchanges.
If you are interested in learning more about Ubiqus’ Reply Plus keypads, you can request a copy of our brochure by email.
How it works:
Audience members respond to questions and statements posed by the presenter using sophisticated yet simple-to-use reply plus wireless keypads. Each audience response is captured, recorded, and immediately displayed in a variety of graphical formats. Responses can be anonymous or tracked by individual, demographic group, or team.
All our audience response software is professional grade with no pop-up or dialogue boxes intruding on the presentation. We can seamlessly accommodate on-the-fly (impromptu) questions and unplanned demographic filtering. Powerful enough to re-ask, reorganize, reset, and summarize voting questions with only a key press.
Advanced hardware features include:
- Two-line LCD display with up to 12 characters
- Multiple-digit entry for sophisticated data collection
- Text entry of up to 140 characters using familiar multi-press input
- Scrolling display to accommodate increased character capacity
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency with signal avoidance – guaranteed no interference!
- Advanced visual vote transmission acknowledgement
- Multiple-choice selections (choose more than one answer with visual confirmation of selections)
- Advanced log-in for vote tracking and attendance taking
- Up to 31 simultaneous sessions can run in close proximity
- Video conference-capable in remote locations
- Breakout room feature allows users to move from room to room using the same keypad without interference
- Audible feedback and security system
- Ability to display custom messages
- License-free / license-exempt frequency means the keypads are approved for use worldwide
Advanced software features include:
- PowerPoint compatible
- Send customized message to individual keypads, multiple keypads, or the entire universe of keypads
- Create instant polls from SMS messages
- Organize and archive free-form feedback from audience
- Advanced Q&A session support
- Questions may now have up to 20 choices (up from 10)
- Accommodates weighted voting
- Prioritize lists of up to 99 items
- Demographic filtering and Individual vote tracking
- Side-by-side comparison of collected data
- Competitions and game shows with advanced scoring capabilities
- Advanced strategic planning functionality with X-Y opportunity maps
- Display a “call-on-me” list to handle audience questions
- Detailed reporting capabilities